This recipe offers all the spicy delicious flavor found in traditional Buffalo wings–with none of the guilt! As an added bonus, this family-friendly one-pan meal can be put together in less than 30 minutes.Print
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
This buffalo chicken lettuce wraps recipe offers all the spicy delicious flavor found in traditional Buffalo wings–with none of the guilt! As an added bonus, this family-friendly one-pan meal can be put together in less than 30 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Meat
- Method: Sauteed
2 T. coconut oil
1 green bell pepper, finely diced
2 celery stalks, diced
1½ lbs. rotisserie chicken breast, shredded
2 t. onion powder
1 t. garlic powder
½ c. Frank’s hot sauce
2 green onions, sliced
Salt and pepper, to taste
To serve: 1 head Bibb or butter lettuce, leaves removed, washed and patted dry
- Melt the coconut oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the diced pepper and celery, and sauté until tender, around 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken, onion powder, and garlic powder. Stir well and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the chicken is heated through.
- Add the hot sauce and sauté while stirring for another minute or two, until the sauce is heated through and everything is thoroughly coated.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sliced green onions.
- To serve, fill Bibb lettuce cups with a few tablespoons of the chicken mixture and enjoy!